Looking for something? Type it in and search.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 14th, 2010


One month until
Valentine's Day!!!
I love lovie-dovie holidays like Valentine's and Christmas when you get together with loved ones and celebrate. I'm a sappy romantic that way sometimes...
I loved being able to help people. It felt good knowing that I helped someone to understand something, or make them feel better, or just give a helping hand. This past week I had been able to help quite a few people. It made me realize that although my job may not have a big impact on the whole community at the moment, it has help a few people who DO have some impact on the community, and by helping them function with their computers more easily, it will simplify the job they do within the community. One who is a writer and helps to teach creative writing at school needs to have a good functioning computer. Another who does the administration for the parish needs to know how to use his programs in an efficient manner. And another one who's on many boards in the community, writing up reports and gathering and sharing information on projects that affect the community could use some technical related stress relief. I'm happy to be of assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment